Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Crazy FaceBook Status "


  • People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.
  • I know I’m crazy. Don’t ruin my moment.
  • Boys think of girls just ike books; if the cover doesn’t catch their eye, they won’t bother to read what’s inside.
  • I’m shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.
  • When I see you, I miss your smile. When I see your smile, I miss your hug. When you hug me, I want your kiss …… Oh I’m just so crazy about you.
  • People never remember the million times you help them, only the one time you don’t.
  • My phone is like my lover. Its the last thing I see at night, and the first thing I wake up to every morning.
  • If there’s one thing I hate the most, its seeing bad things happen to good people.
  • Sometimes I wonder how many miles I have scrolled my mouse wheel.
  • I have a problem. My proble is love and ……… My solution is you.
  • Every boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him and every girl wants a bad boy to be good just for her. Crazy World.
  • When I joke they take it seriously. When I am serious they take it as a joke.
  • We all have that one person we hate but constantly look at their facebook profile.
  • Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
  • The awkward moment when you enter class late and everyone stares at you.
  • That awkward moment when you wait for a text but you realize you are the one that didn’t reply.
  • Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button.
  • We are all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.
  • Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
  • If I drink alcohol, I am an alcoholic. But if I drink fanta than . . . . . . I am fantastic!
  • I’m batter than you Ex and better then your NEXT!
  • I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later.
  • If Harry Potter is so magical then why can’t he fix his eye sight?
  • People who wait 4 hours to reply to a text with “lol” should be shooted :)
  • If you want to read about love and marriage, you have to buy two separate books.
  • I am 99.9% sure he doesnt like me. But its the 00.1% that keeps me going.
  • At least I can still smoke in my car.
  • I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.
  • I smile and act like nothing is wrong, its called putting shit aside and being strong.
  • If you were to die tomorrow would you be happy with today?
  • Don’t you sometimes just wish something would happen? Good or Bad; just for the sake of something happening.
  • Do not keep all your work for tomorrow, always remember you can also do it the day after tomorrow.. Be lazy, Think crazy
  • I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
  • My back is not a voicemail, say it to my face.
  • Excuse me, do you mind if I stare at you for a minute? I want to remember your face for my dreams.
  • Don’t think too much, you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place.
  • Why does it always rain the hardest on those who deserve the sun?
  • The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.
  • If you were a tear in my eyes, I would not cry for the fear of losing you.
  • All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.
  • Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.
  • Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
  • Being single doesn’t mean you don’t know anything about love, it just means you know enough to wait for it.
  • Seeing a spider is nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
  • If you stop telling lies about me, I’ll stop telling the truth about you.
  • Its crazy how much you let someone hurt you without realizing it.
  • When I get a text from you, I immediately stop whatever I’m doing to read it.
  • Accept the craziness. Life will be a bore without it.
  • A wise man once said, You can’t be old & wise, if you were never young & crazy.
  • Being someones FIRST may be great but being LAST is perfect…
  • People change, things change, time changes, priorities change, but expectations always remain the same..
  • My head is telling my heart “I told you so!”.
  • Some people should try thinking, it’s not illegal yet
  • I’m not crazy, I’m just special.
  • I was talking to myself last night and we both agreed that you’re crazy..
  • Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee, you can’t stop me! I broke my off switch..
  • Am i the only one who gets this random urge to help old ladies half way across the street and leave them there?
  • Aging is inevitable, Maturing is optional.
  • i haven’t lost my brain it just couldn’t handle my ideas so it left
  • I’ve been thinking. I know, it scares me too..

Post a Comment

0 Comments