Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Good Morning FB Status "



  • Wake up! it’s morning time with cheerful moments. Wishing you a very happy good morning. Have a good day!

  • Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.

  • The way you start your day can affect your whole day… Begin it with a smile, calmness of mind, coolness of emotions and a heart filled with gratitude. Good Morning

  • “Good Morning” May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to…

  • Whoever says “Good Morning” on Monday’s deserves to get slapped :)

  • Every morning the way you take me in your arms that makes my day special. Good Morning

  • Every day is the start of something beautiful. Good Morning

  • Mornings would be better if I woke up next to you. Good Morning

  • 3 steps to have a great morning, open your eyes, take a deep breath and go back to sleep. Good Morning :)

  • One kind word can change someone’s entire day. Good Morning and have a good day.

  • It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that GOD has given you another day to live. Good Morning

  • Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you. Good morning sweet heart, have a wonderful day.

  • I have learned that it is not what i have in my life but who I have in my life that counts. Good Morning and Have a good day.

  • Every morning, every moment always remember that our God is a GOD OF LOVE. Good Morning

  • A morning text does not only mean good morning. It also means, I think about you when I wake up.

  • May you begin this day and every day with a smile on your face. Good Morning

  • 3 things you can’t recover in life. The MOMENT after it’s missed, The WORD after it’s said and the TIME after it’s wasted. Good Morning

  • Bad Attitude is like a flat tyre. You cannot reach anywhere until you change it. Good Morning.

  • Good morning friends … Wait … what the hell m I doing up this early?

  • Dont forget to pray today, because God didnt forget to wake you up this morning. Good Morning

  • A morning text doesn’t only mean Good morning. It also means I think about you when I wake up.

  • Did you feel a little warm in the morning? I sent you warm hugs in my thoughts. Good morning and have a wonderful day.

  • Morning would be great if it didn’t come so early in the day.

  • New day new blessing. Don’t let yesterdays failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love and joy. GOOD MORNING

  • Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling blessed this morning praise God.

  • One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, Someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting! Good Morning

  • Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.

  • I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my dearest. What a lovely way to start my day!

  • No matter how long have you slept … You always want those 5 MINUTES in the Morning.

  • Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up!

  • Every morning you have two choices, continue your sleep with dreams or wake up and chase ur dreams. Choice is Your. GOOD MORNING

  • My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.

  • GOOD MORNING to all of my fb friends and family! I hope today’s a GREAT day, full of smiles, laughter & blessings, Don’t hide the sunshine inside you.

  • How can anyone not like mornings? God gave you another day, Get up, give him your worries and enjoy the day!

  • 3 steps to have a great morning; open your eyes, take a deep breath and go back to sleep. Good Morning.

  • Good Morning! If nobody has told you they love you YET today let me be the FIRST I love you! Have a blessed day..

  • My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.

  • When you wake up you have two choices, It’s either you sleep again and continue to dream or Stand up and make your dreams real.

  • My bed is always extra comfortable when I need to get out of it in the morning.

  • Good Morning, people. Feeling a “GOOD DAY” comin on here…

  • Good beautiful morning! I feel a fabulous day coming on..

  • I’m in love with my bed, we’re perfect for each other! But my alarm clock just doesn’t seem to want us together!

  • Good morning is a contradiction of terms…

  • It is a good morning exercise for a research scientist to discard a pet hypothesis every day before breakfast. It keeps him young.

  • So simple is to live; So simple is to love; So simple is to smile, So simple is to win, So simply Good morning.

  • The sooner you fall behind the more time you’ll have to catch up.

  • Good morning starshine, the Earth says hello….

  • Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling blessed this morning praise God.

  • My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my amazing relationship with my bed.

  • I wake up smiling because u have been in my dreams and i go to bed with that same smile because u have been on my mind all day..

  • Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

  • There are no “bad” days, only inconveniences. Everyday is good for something.

  • Good morning friends, Wait, what the hell am I doing up this early??

  • Good morning God, Thanks for the wake-up call.

  • Fresh coffee in my cup and my FB page is up, look at that, i already achieved all my goals for the day..

  • Mission one accomplished, I woke up…

  • Every morning take a good look at yourself in the mirror and say I am going to have a great day! Yes I can do it, and I will let nobody steal my joy..

  • Dont like me? Cool, I dont wake up every day to impress you.

  • It’s morning and I may have to rise, but I don’t have to shine.

  • May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace.

  • I’m awake. Coffee: check, Cigarette: check. You may approach now.

  • If you know what to do to reach your goal, it’s not a big enough goal.

  • Be resolute in your goals, but flexible in your tactics.

  • May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

  • I feel sorry for those who do not drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they’re going to feel all day.

  • A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.

  • Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

  • There are no “bad” days, only inconveniences. Everyday is good for something.

  • Morning Peeps! Y’all have a good day!

  • GOOD MORNING ! It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood ! EVERYONE, get out there and share your beautiful smile with the world.

  • Just want to give a shout out, a hug, some dap, a high 5, a pound, handshake, a pat on the back, a kiss, some love and a good morning to you Facebook.

  • Good morning all.. it’s time to greet the day.. make the best of it come rain or shine.

  • Good morning friends! Wait, what the hell am I doing up this early??
  • It’s a good day today I woke up all by myself without anyone screaming at me to wake up, the phone didn’t ring, and no alarm! yep great day.

Post a Comment

0 Comments