Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" I Love You FB Status "




  • There are million reason for me to leave you but I never do that for one reason because I love you.

  • I can’t promise that I’ll be here for the rest of your life but I can promise that I’ll love you for the rest of mine.

  • I love you more today than I did yesterday but not as much as I’ll love you tomorrow.

  • I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you are yet to be.

  • It’s being said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

  • Love is more than just saying “I love you” it’s doing things that prove it.

  • There are million reason for me to leave you but I never do that for one reason bcoz I love you.

  • The words I LOVE YOU are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It’s a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heat to heart without saying it aloud.

  • I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.

  • Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

  • Flaws? Imperfections? Forget it all, I Love You anyways.

  • Right now the only thing that I a really sure abut is that I Love You.

  • I never knew that I could feel that much. and that’s the way I love you.

  • Love is not how much you say I love you but how much you can prove that its true.

  • The hardest thing I have done is acting like I hate you, when really I love you more than you will ever think.

  • I love you when the sun burns bright, I love you when the moon turns white, in all the troubles my heart will become light if I have you in my sight!

  • I am starting to like you less b’coz I’m beginning to love you more.

  • I love you all the way to the moon and back 100 times.

  • I think I might be falling for you. I love who you are and every little thing you do.

  • If I could chose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say I LOVE YOU.

  • I wish I can show you that how much I love you.

  • Nothing is more cute than a shy guy trying to tell you that he loves you.

  • Be sure it’s true when you say I LOVE YOU!

  • Out of all of your lies, I love you, was my favorite.

  • You can’t start the new chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

  • If you really LOVE her, you wouldn’t be afraid to tell the whole world.

  • I love you not because I need you BUT I need you because I LOVE YOU.

  • I loves you yesterday. I love you still. I always have .. I always will.

  • If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?

  • I love you and you love me. Thats all we’ll ever need.

  • (I LOVE YOU) These three words have my life in them.

  • Sometimes its very hard to say I love you to someone because you are so afraid of losing him/her.

  • With every beat of my heart, I Love You, until that last beat, I will Love You.

  • Somewhere between all our laughs, long talks, stupid little fights and all our jokes ……. I fell in love.

  • You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. I Love you So Much.

  • Somewhere between laughing for no reason, stupid arguments, and making fun of each other, I fell in love with you.

  • People aren’t afraid of saying ‘I love you’. They’re afraid of hearing the response.

  • I love you. Don’t ever think that I don’t, and don’t ever forget that I do.

  • Now you know …… No one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you.

  • If in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, I’ll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I wont have to think twice on saying that “I waited a lifetime to say I love you.

  • “I love you” is not enough to describe my feelings for you.

  • You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful. I Love You

  • If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.

  • Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true… I Love You.

  • Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

  • Love sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable and recieves the impossible. Have faith in my love for you.

  • You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you my sweet heart.

  • I Love You, I Love You from the bottom of my heart. When i close my eyes, i see only you. When i open my eyes, I want to see you. You are in my heart and I Really Love You.

  • Everyone says you only fall in love once, but thats not true, because every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

  • You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart… I Love You!

  • We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.

  • I only want to be with you twice ….. Now And Forever …..

  • When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life…

  • You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

  • No matter how this thing we got turns out, I’ll never regret one minute of it and I’ll always love you..

  • I loved you then and I love you still. I forever do and I forever will..

  • I love you, I always have, I always will, no question about it.

  • I’ll always love you. Until my heart stops beating.

  • I loved you from the day i met you, there was like a connection between us and i think it will always be there no matter what happens I love you & I always will.

  • Baby u are now and will always be my everything..

  • You are what I always wanted, Simply i love you..

  • My eyes literally turn to hearts when I see you.

  • There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

  • Love is like a gift. If you receive it, open it and appreciate it. If you haven’t received it yet, do not worry Someone somewhere is still wrapping it for you

  • Dont be afraid to fall because of crack in your heart cause you’ll miss out on the one who is in front of you to fix it and show you how you should be loved

  • Your smile creates the sun, your eyes sparkle, your voice is my play list & your heart is forever in my soul.

  • One of the most told lie is “I love you”.

  • The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.

  • We accept the love we think we deserve..

  • You’re my inspiration. There’s no hesitation. You’re everything to me.

  • I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we’re really not that different, me and you.

  • The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved… loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

  • Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me.

  • I am entirely yours, that if I might have all the world given me, I could not be happy but in your love.

  • Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true… I Love You.

  • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

  • Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.

  • If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.

  • Once I loved until I could not breathe.
  • When you truly love someone you do what it takes.Sometimes that is letting go no matter the pain.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I value your working style toward the end only my demand is please share with us some more incredible post.
    Love Status for Fb

    ReplyDelete