Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Birthday Wishes Status "



  • Wishing you a birthday filled with sweet moments and wonderful memories to cherish always! Happy Birthday
  • Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always. Happy Birthday Sweetheart.
  • May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday.
  • Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings happiness today and tomorrow. Happy birthday
  • I may not be celebrating your special day with you but I want you to know that I am thinking of you & wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
  • :) May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday
  • Define Birthday? “The one and only day in your life when you were crying and your mother was laughing.”
  • Wishing an amazing day and many great things to come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday.
  • Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
  • A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • Birthdays are natures way of telling us to eat more cake.
  • Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
  • Without my driver’s license, you’ll just have to believe the age I tell you.
  • Didn’t I already celebrate this birthday, like 2 birthdays ago?
  • I may not look my age but I sure as hell feel it.
  • Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes! To anyone who missed it.”No cake for you!”
  • All I got you for your birthday was this post. Hope you enjoy it! Try not to read it all at once. Happy Birthday
  • I’m not just a year older I’m also a year better and prettier. I know your jealous.
  • To me,”being the bigger person” means wishing a happy birthday on facebook to people who did not wish me one.
  • Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
  • No wise man ever wished to be younger..
  • I am wondering why google hasn’t changed its logo as it was my birthday?
  • I have no birthday that means I was not born therefore I cannot die.
  • Happy Birthday to the most amazing man ever.. I love you soo much..
  • Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen..
  • Today, Not 1 person said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me It wasn’t a shock today not my birthday
  • May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead.
  • May it be the best day of your life thus far, & may your happiness grow with each passing day through the many many birthdays that surely are ahead of you.
  • God bless this special best friend of mine with all happiness and accomplishment in life.I’m truly blessed to have yo as my best est buddy.
  • On your birthday lots of people are thinking of you. I just wanted to let you know that I am one of them..
  • May it be the best day of your life thus far, & may your happiness grow with each passing day through the many many birthdays that surely are ahead of you.
  • Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!
  • Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!
  • Count your nights by stars, not shadows. Count your days by smiles, not tears. On your birthday, count your age by friends, not years.
  • Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! May today be filled with laughter and love. Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.
  • Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
  • I have no birthday that means I was not born therefore I cannot die..
  • Nobody wished me a happy birthday today, which isn’t surprising really, since it isn’t my birthday…
  • Did you know i was born on my birthday…
  • Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope the day has been blessed with the presence of those you love most, and many magical moments!
  • Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.
  • Happy birthday, my friend. I can’t imagine celebrating with anyone else.
  • On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy birthday.
  • May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
  • Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are..
  • Happy Birthday! I hope its filled with love, laughs, and family..
  • You had me. You lost me, So keep walking cause i am done talking.
  • Hopes your tiny, soul-sucking cubicle provides you a warm atmosphere in which to celebrate your birthday.
  • Actually, I didn’t forget your birthday, but since you forgot mine I waited until a day after to send this.
  • Happy Birthday even though I tried to kill you all those times when we were kids.
  • The fact that a Facebook reminder told me it was your birthday doesn’t make it any less special.
  • Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
  • Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the more you have the longer you live.
  • When I turned two I was really anxious, because I’d doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I’m five I’ll be 64.
  • Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese.
  • For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.
  • I have no birthday that means I was not born therefore I cannot die.
  • Thinks birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.

Post a Comment

0 Comments