Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Decent FB Status "



  • It’s hard to accept the truth when the lies were exactly what you wanted to hear.
  • There are many things that I would like to say to you but I dont know how.

  • If you believe strongly in something, don’t be afraid to fight for it.

  • Understanding is much deeper than knowledge. There are many people who know us, but very few who understand us.

  • Together forever we’ll never be apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
  • Sometimes you realize too late that what you’re looking for is exactly what you just let go.
  • Some people have nice eyes, some have nice smiles & others have nice faces. But you have all of them with a nice heart.

  • Don’t try to dominate those who apologize for their mistakes b’coz they understand your importance more than their ego.

  • Please remember that your greatest talent is so much more powerful than your biggest fear.
  • When someone is so sweet to you, don’t expect that they will be like that all the time bcoz even the sweetest chocolate also expires.

  • Make sure the important people in your life know how important they are before it’s too late.
  • If you want to be sad, live in the past. If you want to be anxious, live in the future. If you want to be peaceful, live in the NOW.
  • I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I have been hurt, But I’m alive. I’m human and I’m not perfect But I’m thankful.
  • In true love smallest distance is too great and greatest distance can be bridged.
  • I may not have the cutest eyes, prettiest smile, gorgeous face or perfect body. But I do have a caring heart.
  • A good way to change someone’s attitude is to change your own. Because, the same sun that melts butter, also hardens clay!
  • You can replace me but you can’t replace the memories you had with me.
  • Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make different choices.
  • I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don’t want to lose someone. Even if they don’t deserve forgiveness.

  • You never stop loving someone. You either never did, or you always will.

  • When I’m alone, I think of so many things to say to you but when I have a chance to tell you, I go speechless.
  • Talking about your problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit. Talk about your joys.
  • Jealousy comes from counting others blessings instead of our own.
  • A moment of patience in a moment of anger saves a thousand moments of regret.
  • Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
  • Happiness never comes to those who don’t appreciate what they already have.
  • If you keep your eyes, mind, and heart open ……. love, kindness and wisdom will enter.
  • Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you are not headed for sunshine.
  • I don’t think much, I don’t think often but when I think, I think of you.

  • Sometimes the only thing that people see is what you did. When in fact, they should be looking at why you did it.

  • Success is a beautiful place and only those who never give up will get the chance to be there.

  • One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.

  • All endings are also beginnings; we just don’t know it at the time.

  • If you don’t care about what people think, you already passed the first step of success.

  • Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they opened your eyes to the goo things you were not paying attention to before.

  • Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it.

  • You can only lose something that you have but you can’t lose something that you are.

  • Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.

  • Never change yourself for someone. Just be what you are and let them love your original copy.

  • Sometimes words are not enough to make someone feel that you care for them. Sometimes it needs a little effort.

  • Its better to step back when ignored rather than waiting to be insulted.

  • You make me smile more than anyone else in world.

  • If the relationship doesn’t make you a better person then you are with the wrong one.

  • You can get everything in life if you will help other people get what they want.

  • We are who we choose to be.

  • No matter what, how, where and who – you can almost always turn around and get a second chance.

  • Dear Past: Thank you for all the lessons you have taught me.

  • Forget what hurt you in the past but never forget what it taught you.

  • We all make mistakes, hurt and disappoint people but don’t get caught up in the past, learn from it and move on.

  • Its time to break out of your shell and show the world who you are and what you’re really made of.

  • There is a lot of difference between human being and being human. Very few understand it.

  • Cheating is easy, Try something more challenging … Like being Faithful.

  • Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and go where your heart takes you.

  • BIG or SMALL, Lies are Lies

  • Sometimes on the way to what’s supposed to happen, something even better happens.

  • After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

  • If you want something, dont wish for it. Life is too short to wait.

  • Your time is limited. Dont waste it living someone else’s life.

  • TRUST that GOD will put the right people in your life at right time and for the right reasons.

  • Think with your head not with your heart.
  • If you hold on tight to what you think is your thing, you may find you are missing all the rest.
  • No matter how hard the past anyone can always begin again today.
  • We never understand our home until we have left it.

  • Find a heart that will love you at your worst, and arms that will hold you at your weakest.

  • I dont need a perfect one. I just need someone who can make me feel that I am the only one.

  • If you’re going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.

  • Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.

  • Three things are needed for a good life, good friends, good food, and good song.

  • Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

  • Its not about perfect. Its about living your life and doing the best you can.

  • Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step towards finding you.

  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.

  • Sometimes I need someone there for me. Tired of being there for everyone else.

  • You are truly a blessing from God. Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and friend.

  • Things will always work out if you do what you want without worrying about the consequences.

  • Don’t cry because of one person. Remember, there are still 6,870,135,814 people to smile to.

  • Sometimes we make someone else our priority than those who really deserves it!

  • We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

  • We pick our friends and then life sorts them out.
  • If you run, make sure you’re running towards something. Never away.

Post a Comment

0 Comments