Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Clever FB Status "



  • The only math I can remember is that …. You + Me = Forever
  • I wish my phone never ran out of battery, my fridge never ran out of food and my wallet never ran out of money.
  • STUDY? The act of texting, eating and watching TV with an open textbook nearby.
  • GIRL: Describe me in 1 word. —- BOY: Mine ;)
  • Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me … I’ll
  • Cheating is easy …. try something more challenging … like being faithful.
  • People wanna see you doing well but not better than them :)
  • When I close my eyes, I see you …. when I open my eyes, I miss you.
  • My Girl = My Life …. Touch Her = Your Last Day On Earth.
  • You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
  • No matter how full my wardrobe is, I never seem to find anything to wear.
  • Sometimes no matter how much you want things to happen, all you can do is wait.
  • We should love, not fall in love. B’coz everything that falls, gets broken.
  • For all of you who gossip about me: Thanks for making me the center of your world.
  • I am SINGLE because I haven’t found someone who deserves ME.
  • If nobody hates you, you are doing something boring.
  • If you expect the world to be fair with you b’coz you are fair with them. It’s like expecting a lion not to eat you b’coz you don’t eat lion.

  • ME without you is like: Facebook without friends, Youtube without videos and Google with no results.
  • I feel like a Indiana Jones, b’coz you are the treasure I am looking for.
  • Facebook: where stalking people is OK.
  • I am the type of person who wants to get good grades but doesn’t want to study :)
  • I might as well call you Google, because you have everything that I am looking for.
  • Laziness is the mother of all bad habbits but ultimately she is a MOTHER and we should respect her.
  • Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
  • My first name and your last name would sound great together.
  • Not all man are fools, some stay bachelors.
  • Can you see yourself the way others see you?
  • Sometimes its better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel.
  • “Be Brave” Even if you are not pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
  • I don’t trust anyone. Even the Devil was once an Angel.
  • My attitude is based on how you treat me!
  • When you miss someone, you keep checking their profile.
  • Any one need relationship advice? Message me and i’ll be here for anyone :)
  • If they can’t do their part, they don’t deserve your heart.
  • There is something wrong with my cell phone. It does not have your number in it.
  • Hi – Im the girl of your dreams. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • LIFE – LOVE = ZERO
  • IMMATURE: A word boring people use to describe fun people.
  • If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you might wanna be my nothing?
  • I’m jealous of my parents. I will never have a son so cute as they have.
  • Never trust a person with one only facebook picture.
  • Did anyone else notice the sound if you click the like button on my status?
  • If all men are the same, why do women take so long to choose one?
  • If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.
  • There is something wrong with my phone. Any GIRL call it for me to see if it rings?
  • I’m not actually this tall. I am sitting on my wallet.
  • History is made by those who BREAK THE RULES.
  • Sometimes people try way so hard to sound clever on Facebook.
  • A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness and just stupid enough to admire it.
  • Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?
  • Never run after a bus or a girl. There will always be another one.
  • We will flip a coin to determine our future. Head, we will be together. Tail, we will flip again.
  • Happy on the outside, but simply dieing on the inside.
  • I am not scared of dying, I just don’t want to!
  • Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.
  • People need to lose the attitudes today b’coz I am NOT in the mood.
  • Its not illegal unless you get caught.
  • ‎BUT is just a word you use when you’re afraid to try.
  • Two things only a man cannot hide, that he is drunk and that he is in love.
  • When your ex says you’ll never find anyone like me reply that’s the point.
  • What you see on the outside is usually the opposite of what’s on the inside.
  • You are not born a winner; you are not born a loser. You are born a chooser.
  • Everything is getting more expensive. Except for people, they are getting cheaper.
  • If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you dont, you’ll find an excuse.
  • It’s funny how many lies can be packed in one LOVE LETTER.
  • Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.
  • I lost my teddy bear. Can i sleep with you?
  • Whhat if life come with a ◄◄ REW ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP
  • You know sweety, my lips won’t just kiss themselves. Please help.
  • It’s not cheating unless you get caught.
  • I was blinded by your beauty so I’m going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
  • I’ve noticed you noticing me and I’m just giving you notice that I’ve noticed you!
  • Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember.

  • No matter where I am, no matter where you are, I’ll be there when its over baby. Cause I was there from the start.
  • The whole world is great! That is…until you wake up.
  • When your enemies are making mistakes, don’t interrupt them.
  • No matter how long we have traveled on the wrong road, we can always turn around.
  • Wonders, do you do anything on your own or does everyone else think and make your decisions for you?
  • Everybody is beautiful to somebody.
  • Warning, it’s not safe to talk to me at the moment..

Post a Comment

0 Comments