Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Father's Day Wishes "



  • The reason why daughters love their dad the most is that there is atleast one man in the world who will never hurt her.

  • Family is not about blood. It’s about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.

  • DAD – A son’s first HERO and daughter’s first LOVE.

  • No love is greater then mom’s love and no care is greater then dad’s care.

  • The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.

  • The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father.

  • Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.

  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

  • To her the name of father was another name for love.

  • Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap on a rope.

  • Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father..

  • Happy Father’s Day Dad Wish you were with me now miss you so much

  • Happy Father’s Day Dad Wish you were with me now miss you so much

  • A father carries pictures where his money used to be.

  • Becoming a father is easy enough, but being one can be very rough.

  • The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!

  • I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.

  • Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!

  • Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

  • Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.

  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.

  • Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!

  • Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.

  • The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.

  • Thank you for being a great dad to us! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.

  • You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s. He’s more particular.

  • One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.

  • A father is a banker provided by nature.

  • The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.
  • By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

Post a Comment

0 Comments