Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" FB Flirt Status "



  • Everything is perfect. But only when I am with you.

  • It’s amazing how I look up into the stars, and you’re the first thing that comes into my mind.

  • When I’m with you, the only place where I want to be is CLOSER ;)

  • When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life.

  • I know all kinds of candies and all kinds of chocolates are sweet. But, nothing can compare to the sweetness of my lips.

  • I see you with my heart not with my eyes.

  • YOU have no idea how fast my heart beats when I …… SEE YOU.

  • I’m in my bed, you are in yours. One of us is obviously in the wrong place.

  • Girl: Why are you followinq me? Boy: My parents told me to always follow my dreams.

  • You have no ideas how much you mean to me.

  • I am a fish out of water without YOU!

  • My heart is mine but whenever I argue with it about you, it takes your side.

  • Honestly I have no idea how to live without you.

  • 8 billion people in this world and I only want you.

  • Heart changes, I know they do but this heart always belongs to You.

  • You seems like an oxygen to me, without you its hard for me to breath :)

  • Everytime I look into your eyes I see my paradise.

  • I need you like a heart needs a beat.

  • I will hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms.

  • The only person that goes through my mind is you.

  • I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.

  • Talking to you is the favorite part of my day.

  • You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about :)

  • When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and think of you.

  • Every morning I wake up happy b’coz I know I will see you.

  • I LOVE the way you HURT me!

  • The stars must be jealous. You shine way better than them.

  • Do you have any sunscreen? Because you are burning me up.

  • I used to be a terrible flirt. I am much better at it now.

  • When I count my blessings, I count you twice.

  • God made mud … God made dirt … God made guys so girls can flirt.

  • I can’t read lips unless they are touching mine.

  • It makes me smile to wake up next to you.

  • All the birds in the sky, all the fish in the sea, will never explain what you mean to me.

  • I dont need to dream, I got you!

  • I am so much better at text flirting than real flirting.

  • I think I can die happy now, coz I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.

  • God was showing off when He created you.

  • I can’t read lips unless they’re touching mine.

  • Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.

  • I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.

  • My stars said I would meet the woman of my dreams tonight.

  • It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!

  • You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.

  • I used to be a terrible flirt. I’m much better at it now.

  • There’s so much to say but your eyes keep interrupting me.

  • Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?

  • Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

  • If you don’t wanna have kids with me, then why don’t we just practice?

  • Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me.

  • I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen till I met you.

  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

  • You make me smile for no reason, yet I have every reason to smile about having you in my life.

  • I am not flirting. I am just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive.

  • That awkward moment when your kindness is mistaken with flirting.

  • You know a girl is serious when they say your name in a text.

  • If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?

  • Statistics say that 1 in 4 people are insane, so take a look at your 3 best friends and if they are all OK, its you..

  • When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.

  • Advice to women: Date like a man and you’ll never get hurt.

  • I’d be lying if I say you entered my mind many times. Coz you only entered once, since then you never came out.

  • To be perfectly honest I don’t really give a damn what my status says. I’m just so glad your wasting your time reading it.

  • I have high double standards.

  • How scary would it be if everything that popped into your head was automatically posted to Facebook..

  • The Greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still finds you completely amazing and will never walk away.

  • If I had a British accent I would never shut up.

  • Lets flip a coin, heads your mine, tails I’m yours…

  • If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you..

  • We met, we talked, we liked, we dated, we committed, i loved, u cheated, we’re done, ur deleted.

  • I didn’t fall the floor called me stupid so i tackled it DUH..

  • Like if you’re alive, comment if you’re dead.

  • If someone throws a stone at you, throw a flower at them. But remember to throw the flower pot with it.

  • There are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people.

  • I don’t have the heart to hurt you, that’s the last thing I want to do, but I don’t have the heart to love you, not the way you want me to.

  • If you don’t smoke, I don’t know why.

  • If people are trying to pull you down. Be proud about it, because it only confirms that you are above them.

  • I woke up on the wrong side of Facebook.

  • Giving up is always an option but never my choice.

  • It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me.
  • Let make it short and simple, I love you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments