Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" FB Music Status "



  • Every love song makes me cry b’coz every love song reminds me of you.

  • No matter how many walls you put around your heart, the music you listen will tell everyone how you really feel.

  • Music makes one feel so romatic, at least it always get on one’s nerves, which is the same thing nowadays.

  • Rya is playing loud music to keep from hearing her own thoughts.

  • Hard times call for awesome music.

  • Sometimes the old songs i hear make my heart glow inside because they remind me of the good moments that are not happening anymore.

  • Dear music, i will never be able to thank you enough for always being there for me.

  • Not only do I sing in the shower, but I also dance. Jealous?

  • One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

  • Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

  • Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.

  • Music is my way out, Music is my way of getting away, music is another life, some times music is all you need to get away to that world no one knows about

  • Isn’t it weird how there’s always a song that expresses my feelings?

  • A good song is not based on how many people like it, but on how many memories and feelings you get. that’s the true beauty about music.

  • you are who you are that’s alright with me, but i am who i am that’s all i can be.

  • Music always put me in a good mood when nobody else can..

  • When I ask you to listen to a song, it’s because the lyrics mean everything I`m trying to say to you.

  • A Day Without Music Is Like A Year Without Rain.

  • Music always helps, no matter what you`re going through.

  • That awkward moment when you have 10 tabs open and you cant figure out which one the music is coming from.

  • I have a song on replay in my head..

  • Behind every girl’s favorite song is an untold story.
  • I believe in music like some people believe in fairy tales..

Post a Comment

0 Comments