Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Good Luck Wishes "



  • Your day is only as good as you make it. Make it great.

  • May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.

  • Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.

  • Today I need lots of luck. Fingers and toes and legs and eyes crossed. I really need you to concentrate for me. I think it may be working..

  • Waiting for the day when all those lucky pennies and four leaf clovers start working their magic.

  • Good luck happens when preparedness meets opportunity.

  • Every time I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, it ends up being a freight train coming right at me..

  • Dear luck, can we be friends this year please..

  • I don’t understand why people ‘touch wood’ for luck. I mean, it didn’t do Jesus any good.

  • There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck, just God’s blessings and lessons.

  • Screw luck. I’m making it happen.

  • This girl is in need of a hug and some good luck to come his way..

  • Nothing is impossible, some things are just harder than others.

  • Sometimes we don’t appreciate what we have until it’s gone and every once in a while we are lucky enough to get a second chance to show it.

  • I do nat care if my glass is half empty or full empty. I am happy to have a glass.

  • Morning greetings doesn’t only mean saying good morning, it has a silent message saying: i remember you when i wake up! have a nice day!

  • Be a big success! We all pray for you!

  • We wish you more and more original ideas! An a lot of luck, of course!

  • They say you have to be good to be lucky, but I think you have to be lucky to be good.

  • Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.

  • May you become proud not only for your family but also for your nation.

  • Always remember GOD helps those who help themselves.So first prepare your self then leave it on GOD.

  • Everything is possible in this world. What we need is just determination; your good luck depends on your firm belief.

  • Dear you have always been doing well; if you will keep on going you will meet your destination. Good luck to you!

  • It is better to be born lucky than rich.
  • May you do your best and don’t be afraid. success is like a ball in air it depends on you, how you catch it in your hand.

  • Be courageous and Be sure that you will stand first and consider it as your aim. Wish you All the best.

  • If you are ready for exams and you have prepared your self completely for exams then be sure and trust in GOD.
  • May GOD help you during your exams and bless you with great marks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments