Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" Kids FB Status "





  • Do all you can to make your dreams come true.


  • I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.


  • Stop trying to perfect your children, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with them.


  • The hardest job facing kids today is to learn good manners without seeing any.


  • How pathetic can you possibly get?


  • Most people mature with age. How do some people get it backwards?


  • Adults are just kids with money.


  • Not many people can drive me as CRAZY as my kids, But NOBODY can make me as happy as my kids.


  • If I was told to go to bed. I’d be like. OK! Why can’t kids be the same way?


  • When your kids grow up they will realize that when you said no, you were saying I love you.


  • A child should feel nothing but, “safe.”


  • My children are a blessing and they make my life worth living!


  • Knew i had found the man of my dreams as soon as i looked into my son’s eyes.


  • I know all parents think their child is the cutest thing in the world but seriously, mine is.


  • I’m not a violent person, but mess with my kids and I will become one.


  • I have been hit hard with the “Your kids will turn out just like you” curse.


  • Facebook is my escape from Disney Channel and Cartoon Network.


  • Thinks their kids forgot the name “daddy” because all they hears is “mommy, mommy, mommy”.


  • A mother’s love for a child can only be understood by a mother.


  • Funny how some people call themselves parents yet,,they never seem to have their kids.


  • Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.


  • Anyone who says “Easy as taking candy from a baby” has never tried it.


  • Children will soon forget your presents. They will always remember your presence.

Post a Comment

0 Comments